How to Produce Seminars, Workshops and Bootcamps for Fun and Profit
The Fitness Professionals Guide:
How to Produce Seminars, Bootcamps and Workshops for Fun and Profit
A fun and entertaining course containing two interactive audio files (MP3 format) and an easy to read 57-page text (PDF file format). This course was written by Samuel F. Hirschberg, ISSA's Director of Business Development, who has attended over 100 seminars, workshops and bootcamps ranging from business leadership to fitness, to how to be a better tennis teacher, as well as conducted dozens of his own. From these experiences, he's learned a lot about the seminar and workshop business, and is passing this knowledge to you, to realize a rewarding career in this great industry.
After you have studied this program, you will learn:
- If you have what it takes to develop your own seminar, workshop or bootcamp
- How to profit from producing your own events
- How to choose a topic for your event
- How to decide if you should hire a presenter, or if you should be the presenter yourself
- Where to locate qualified presenters
- How to find a location for your event
- And much much more!
Course Table of Contents:
- The Business of Seminars, Workshops and Bootcamps
Setting Up Your Seminar and Workshop Business
- Would a fitness seminar, workshop or bootcamp benefit your business?
- Choose your strategy
- Your own presentation, Finding presenters
- Run the numbers
- Tools you will need
- Stay organized from the beginning
- 13 Productivity Tips
Finishing TouchesHelpful resources
- Finding the Right Topic
- Marketing & Promoting Your event
- Seminar Business Quicklist - Use this checklist to get started quickly and efficiently!
- Profit/Cost Analysis - Know where you stand financially BEFORE doing your event
- Workplace Checklist - Set up your office properly
- Location Worksheet - Find the perfect location for your event!
- Productivity/Time Management Tool - Get more done in less time!
- Attendee Profile Worksheet - Attract more attendees that fit your criteria
- Attendees Video Release Form
- Performers Video Release Form
- Survey form - specially designed to get testimonials, referrals and valuable feedback for future events
- 57 page text in PDF format
- Audio file #1: Interview with Cat Smiley, ISSA CFT and Fitness Bootcamp Expert. (42:22 minutes, 13.8 mbs, MP3 file format)
- Audio file #2: Interview with David Martin, Professional Speaker and Seminar Producer. (47:35 minutes, 19 mbs, MP3 file format)
- Also Included: 9 Worksheets to help you quickly launch your seminar production business
Features online enrollment, online exam and instant grading as well as automatic certificate generation upon completion of course.