Youth Fitness Certification
Become the expert in training young people from future olympians and elite athletes to those facing childhood obesity and everyone in between.
Become the youth fitness expert:
- How to assess fitness in children and teens and properly communicate the results
- How to train young athletes around muscle strength, endurance, flexibility, jumping and plyometrics, and power and speed
- How to respond to specific considerations around muscle physiology, temperature regulation and exercise in the heat and cold
- How to deal with the psychology of the young athlete and help them enjoy sports and physical activity as well as the psychology of the champion
- How to help young people with nutrition for both health and performance as well as respond to supplement questions
- How to reduce the risk of injuries
|S||Scott Verified Reviewer
I have had so much success with ISSA
|S||Scott Verified Reviewer
I feel it is excellent training! I am an Elite trainer heading toward my Master Trainer cert. If i wasn't impressed i would have went to another agency
|S||Sara Verified Reviewer
Great text books. Amazing staff.
|D||Darlene Verified Reviewer
I love being able to work at my pace and the material is put together so that you are never uninterested in what you are learning.
|S||Sherri Verified Reviewer
ISSA continues to offer outstandingcourse studies to equip personal trainers with knowledge that sets them apart from other trainers. The Corrective Exercise Speciality was outstanding.
|D||Dustin Verified Reviewer
The staff are very well informed, response time is excellent, and customer service is outstanding !!!
|E||Evan Verified Reviewer
A person learns a lot while studying...so if you want to take your time you will still become more informed while you are waiting to pass your certification test. The material is excellent and applies/works how it is presented.
|A||Anthony Verified Reviewer
Awesome courses and great staff!!
|P||Philip Verified Reviewer
The comprehensive service by ISSA.
|R||Richard Verified Reviewer
You work with the students and treat them like people not a source of income. I had to extend this certification time, due to personal issues, and was never told, "too bad, you need to stat over". The info in your study materials is up to date and not based on studies etc. done ages ago or "that's what they say".. The info you provide is based and science and medicine which I can be verify by doing research. I spent many years in an engineering discipline so I have a habit of researching things especially if I need a little better understanding or want to see the history. It is not that I doubt what you say, but engineering builds habits that stay with you forever. If I am asked a fitness related question, I like to have some background/history stored in my head. after a break, I hope to start another course to maintain my certifications. Regarding the testimonial, I am not sure right now.